Keller Williams Homes for Sale in Fort Mill, SC by The Snipes Team
No matter what you’re looking for, there are homes for sale in Fort Mill, SC that you’ll love. The Snipes Team at Keller Williams specializes in real estate in Fort Mill. Our dedicated REALTORS® will help you find the perfect property for your needs and budget—our track record proves it!
Why should you buy a home in Fort Mill, SC?
- Growth and convenience: Fort Mill is one of the fastest-growing cities in South Carolina. You’ll have access to restaurants, shopping, activities, and much more without having to go far from home. Access the interstate or arrive at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport in minutes.
- Award-winning schools: Fort Mill schools are the heart of the community and they’re consistently ranked as the best South Carolina schools. The city and its surrounding areas are currently served by nine elementary schools, five middle schools, and two high schools.
- Elementary Schools: Doby’s Bridge Elementary, Fort Mill Elementary, Gold Hill Elementary, Orchard Park Elementary, Pleasant Knoll Elementary, Riverview Elementary, Springfield Elementary, Sugar Creek Elementary, Tega Cay Elementary
- Middle Schools: Banks Trail Middle, Fort Mill Middle, Gold Hill Middle, Pleasant Knoll Middle, Springfield Middle
- High Schools: Catawba Ridge High (opening in August 2019), Fort Mill High, and Nation Ford High.
- Picture perfect neighborhoods: Fort Mill’s neighborhoods are meant for active living. Consider homes for sale in Baxter Village, Habersham, Hanover, Massey, Regent Park, Riverchase, and Springfield.